FBFCU mobile allows you to access your account information whenever and wherever you are!
With FBFCU's mobile app you can:
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View recent transactions and their details
- View check images
- Pay bills
- Make person-to-person payments and receive payments using Zelle®
- Manage your ATM Debit Cards with Card Management
- Locate Branches & ATMs
Plus You Can Deposit Your Checks Anywhere, Anytime with Mobile Deposit. It's Free, Safe and Convenient!
It's Simple To Use:
- Tap Deposit
- Tap Deposit Check
- Select the account to deposit to
- Enter the deposit amount
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check
- Tap Submit to make your deposit
Important things to know about Mobile Deposit:
- Always endorse your check with your signature and include "For Mobile Deposit Only At FBFCU" with your signature
- Take photos in an area with good lighting to avoid shadows
- There is a daily check limit of 10
- There is an individual check amount limit of $3,000
- There is a daily deposit limit of $5,000
- Tap Deposit History to see the status of your remote check deposit
- Be sure to keep your paper check until you have verified that the funds are in your account
- Be aware that checks deposited through Mobile Deposit will be held for 2 days
Manage Your ATM Debit Cards with Card Management:
- Set limits on transactions amounts: block card transactions and ATM withdrawals over a set amount
- Set limits on merchants: block cards on certain types of merchants
- Set limits on locations: block cards outside a selected area
- Instantly block cards if lost or stolen
Getting Started Is Easy! Download Our App From Here:
In order to have access to Mobile Banking you must first have Online Banking access with a working sign-on user ID and password.
- If you are an active Online Banking user, simply sign-on to Mobile Banking using your Online Banking sign-on ID and password.
- If you have enrolled in Online Banking but do not remember your sign-on user ID, please call the Call Center at 860-584-0956.
- If you have forgotten your Online Banking password please click the "Forgot Password" link.
- If you have never enrolled in Online Banking simply select the “Enroll Online” link in the Online Banking Log-in box.
When switching between devices you will be asked your security challenge questions. This will happen each time you switch devices. Security challenge questions must be set up and managed in Online Banking. If your questions have not been set-up in Online Banking or become inactive, you will not have access to Mobile Banking until you sign-on to Online Banking and set up your security challenge questions.
User ID Guidance
Please note there is risk in selecting the available option to save your user ID on any mobile banking app. The first or the first several characters may be visible on the screen to anyone that has access to your device. If given this option, you may want to consider not using it and instead inputting your user ID each time you sign-on to mobile banking.